MRGOG Course Part 3
The MRCOG course in Kuwait is designed to provide a solid core to support physicians in preparing for MRCOG Part III Exam. During the 4 days course, the participant will attend the lectures to cover all testing modules and the last day shall focus on the most important aspects on how to reach to the correct answer during the exam and mock practical practice to minimize a low pass rate among foreign graduates.
• The course will focus on developing skills in the five domains that are now assessed: information gathering, patient safety, communication with patients and their relatives, communication with colleagues, and applied clinical knowledge.
• Provide an up-to-date overview of material covering important topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Equip candidates with techniques for the MRCOG part 3.
• Practice how to deal with situations such as: breaking bad news, dealing with angry patients.
• Provide personal individual feedback on a one to one basis at the end of the course.
• Provide technique on how to improve the communication skills with patients and colleagues.
• Dr. Bashir Dawlatly, Obs. & Gyn. Consultant - UK
• Dr. Dilip Visvanathan, Obs. & Gyn. Consultant - UK