Interactive Course in Obstetrics Ultrasound
Obstetric ultrasound scan plays an important role in antenatal care. In current practice, the surges of assisted reproduction, advance maternal age, consanguinity and the presence of maternal co-morbidities make the screening for fetal anomalies crucial.
Ultrasound scan is considered one of the main screening tool used in obstetric. It is used as screening and diagnostic test for fetal structural anomalies, growth restrictions and chromosomal conditions. The timing of the scans allows for further invasive testing and decisions about pregnancy care.
After attending this course, the participant will be able to:
• Recognize the standard guidelines for 20 weeks anomaly scan.
• Assess fetal growth and wellbeing.
• Identify fetal abnormalities.
10 Kuwait CME/CEPD
• Thursday 19 September 2019, 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
• Friday & Saturday 20 - 21 September 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM