Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support – ACLS (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
• Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome.
• Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating AED use.
• Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
• Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes
• Recognize other life-threatening clinical situations, such as stroke, and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death.
• Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
Upon successful course completion, including demonstration of skills competency in all learning stations and passing the CPR and AED skills test, bag-mask ventilation skills test, a Mega code test and a written test with a passing score of 84%, participants will receive an ACLS course completion card, valid for two years.
Timing of program:
1st day (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
2nd day (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
1- Cancellation of confirmed registration shall require written notification (letter or email) at least one day before the program.
2- Rescheduling for any valid reason shall be considered if requested at least Two weeks before the program.
3- Any cancellation and/or "No show" on the day of the course shall indicate "No Refund and No Rescheduling".
4- If the participant notified LSA officially of cancellation 1 to 7 Days before the program date, 50% of the total fee shall be refunded.
5- Notification of cancellation within more than 8 days before the program date, 75% of the total fee will be refunded.
6- The cancellation of clinical programs which require pre-course materials, if the participants received those materials, then the participants shall bear the cost of those specific materials as per the cost determined by the program.