The Human Element
The First Public Program in the Middle East
|3 – 7 February 2018|
|Kempinski Hotel | Mall of the Emirates – Dubai|
WHAT WE DO
The Human Element® solution creates sustainable, resilient and high-performance cultures. The product of scientific research —FIRO Theory— and the best of experiential learning, The Human Element works with the roots of human behavior and motivation, creating deep, lasting change while avoiding the pitfalls of ‘flavor-of-the-month’ methods.
HOW WE DO IT
By increasing openness and honesty and reducing unproductive defensive behavior, The Human Element creates cultures of openness, trust, accountability, innovation and engagement. By dealing with root causes instead of superficial behaviors, it enhances the effectiveness of organizational initiatives including those aimed at quality improvement, customer relations, safety, efficiency and innovation. The Human Element® approach is a mix of transformational experiences underpinned with psychometric.
• Learn a deep understanding of human systems in organizations.
• Develop a culture of honesty, openness, and accountability.
• Improve functioning between teams, departments, agencies, companies, etc.
• Understand how teams work and the dynamics of group decision making.
• Develop your team building and one-on-one communication skills.
• Create positive ongoing change for yourself and others.
• & More!
Ethan Schutz is a sought after master practitioner, consulting expert, trainer, coach, and speaker specializing in solutions that produce cultural transformation. Ethan has traveled the globe to bring a greater understanding of the ways in which to create organizational cultures of change, and the durable and lasting benefits of greater human understanding in the workplace.
• C suite executives (COOs, CEOs, CFOs etc), Senior VPs, directors
• New leaders and managers in technology, banking, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and manufacturing
• Coaches, trainers, and consultants in talent development, employee engagement, change management, human resources, organizational development
• The Human Element® Course has been approved for 5 days, 40 (General) re-certification credit hours, toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR re-certification through the HR Certification Institute.
• Early bird: Until 20 January 2019: US $ 3,500 = KD 1,075
• Normal Price: 21 January Till 1 February 2019: US $ 4,000 = KD 1,225
• Cost Includes: Rental of Training Room in the hotel, lunches & tea-breaks, all logistical program support, program materials & certificates, payments to faculty.
• Cost Excludes: Flight expenses and Hotel accommodation, which are covered by the participant, or sponsor or the Kuwait Civil Services Commission (Al-Dewan).
Following amount will be deducted from the payment in case of cancellation:
• 29-15 days prior to start date: %30
• 14-3 days prior to start date: %50
• 2 days or less prior to start date: %100
|• Please Click here to download the Request Letter to attend the program|
|• Please Click here to download the Nomination Letter for your team to attend the program|
Nearby Hotels in Dubai:
• Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
• Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel
• Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
• Courtyard by Marriott Al Barsha
• Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha
• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences