MRCOG Course Part 2
The MRCOG course in Kuwait is designed to provide a solid core to build on preparing for MRCOG Part II Exam, During the 5 days course, the physicians are expected to attend the lectures to cover all testing modules and the last day shall focus on the most important aspects on how to reach to the correct answer during the exam.
- To provide an up-to-date overview of material covering important topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- To equip candidates with techniques for the MRCOG part II and other similar examinations.
- To provide ample opportunities for candidates to practice the various component of the exam (MEQ, MCQ & single best answer).
- To provide personal individual feedback on a one to one basis at the end of the course.
- Candidates are expected to build on the information taught in this course using provided material, strategy taught and recommended study resources.
Dr. Bashir Dawlatly, Obs. & Gyn. Consultant - UK
Dr. Dilip Visvanathan, Obs. & Gyn. Consultant - UK