Heartsaver (First Aid & CPR AED)
Eight hours audio visual, hands on training program, divided into two parts, first aid and CPR-AED.
First aid part will give basic information about first aid, know how to deal with the medical emergency, know how to deal with the injuries emergency and know how to deal with the environmental emergency.
CPR-AED part , will give the skills and information for the participant to know how to provide Adult, Child and Infant compression, opening the air way and give mouth to mouth/mouth to mask breathing for Adult , children and Infant, doing the assessment and the practice using AED (Automated External Defibrillator). Heartsaver First Aid & CPR AED (Cardiopulmonary Automated External Defibrillator) Program is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches participants critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until Emergency Medical Services (EMS) arrives. Participants will learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other First Aid.
First Aid Part
- Know the first aid basics
- Know how to deal with the medical emergency issues such as heart attack, asthma, diabetic patient…etc.
- Know how to deal with the injuries emergency such as wounds, internal and external bleeding, shock fractures and burns
- Know how to deal with the environmental emergency such as heat stroke, cold frost, animal bites…etc.
CPR AED (Cardiopulmonary Automated External Defibrillator) Part
- Adult, Child and Infant compression
- Opening the air way and give mouth to mouth/mouth to mask breathing for Adult , children and Infant
- Ask for help
- Demonstrate the complete sequences of CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Use the AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
Upon completion of this program, participants receive an American Heart Association Heart-saver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card valid for two years which issuance of the certificate requires full attendance of the proposed program.